Flipp gives you local adds in your area to help you find sales and coupons in the adds.
I love the search option to find items on sale to search all of the adds in your area for deals for what you want or to find a stores Add. My App gave me 85 stores to search for at once. I searched for pork chops and found 2 sales in my area. But, I did notice that some stores I shop at where not in the App. This App is a must if you like to price match at stores.
If the local add has coupons you can:
- Clip coupons to use later (find clipped coupons under the settings)
- find online shopping discount codes
- codes to have coupons texted back to your phone
Going back to the main screen and go into settings to use the clipped coupons did not work and it just unclipped the coupons. I wish this App was more like Retail Not where you could use the coupon right away instead of looking for it in your App. I also could not find a help option to show me what to do. I just asked Flipp on their Facebook Page how to redeem a clipped coupon.
Until I can figure this App out I will be looking for these coupons in my Retale App or other Apps. Also if you can not find a coupon for your store in Flipp you can also try finding coupons or money back deals in:
- Ibotta (but Ibotta is not a coupon it is like a money back rebate so you can use an Ibotta deal and a coupon together)
- Retale (similar to Flipp with weekly Adds)
- Retail Me Not