Retale is similar to Flipp where you can search local store adds for sales and coupons in the adds. I love that I no longer have to carry all of my a Weekly Adds around with me anymore. Or if you end up buying something at a store you did not plan to shop app you can just look for a coupon while you are in line at checkout. Also If you like to price match you want this App. Unlike my Flipp App, the Retale App makes it easy to redeem and find your digital clipped coupons under the main menu under clipped coupons. The coupon scanner pops up and have your cashier scan it.
This App also has the option to :
- save your favorites
- look for the store on a map
- make a shopping list
- report a new store location
- rate the app
- recommend the app
- give them your opion
- take a app tour (look in the settings section)
I also use this to look at adds before I shop when I am not at home or not in the store yet.
I always look for add store coupons in this app. If you can not find a store or a coupon in Retale, you can also try finding coupons or money back deals in:
- Ibotta (but Ibotta is not a coupon it is like a money back rebate so you can use an Ibotta deal and a coupon together)
- Retail Me Not (my favorite )